Monday, March 22, 2010

TO DO and DONE

I feel like I am accomplishing a lot, but there is still so much to do. I am overwhelmed and excited, stressed and can't wait to go. It's really a roller coaster of emotions so far this week.

Today, Angie and I re-packed the stuff in my trunk to make some more room. We also were able to get all the fluid in my car changed in preparation for the long drive ahead. We made plans for the rest of the stuff I need to pack into the car and I finished all my laundry. I even cleaned my old room to prepare for John to move in.

Tomorrow's plan:
- Bring the rest of Bocephus' stuff up to the attic.
- Vacuum out my space saver bags...fun stuff, I swear
- Go through two bins sitting in living room to see what I am keeping and what is going
- Clean and organize stuff on coffee table.

Big things to work on:
- car insurance
- register car in NV
- new DL
- 401K disbursement
- taxes :(
- find a vet

I am starting to realize that making a list can be helpful at this stage of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment