Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh, how my family has grown in a month....

One of the things that has happened by moving to Vegas is re-connecting with family, which I have spoke about before. So as I sit here and break down my immediate family it has grown.

Parents
Darlene (mom)
Steve (step-dad)
Maureen (step-mom)
Dan (dad)

Brothers
Bocephus (through mom)
Joshua (through dad)
Michael (ex-step-brother by dad)
Patrick (step-brother by Maureen)
Joseph (step-brother by Maureen)

Sisters
Jayme (ex-step-sister by dad)
Lisa (step-sister by Maureen)

I will soon meet Joshua and Michael again after all these years. I am sure I will meet Lisa at some point as we have not yet met. Jayme and I are speaking with each other but it has been years since we've seen each other. We tried before I left but it didn't work out. I haven't seen Joseph in a really long time, but we had spent a summer together. I have not yet met Patrick, but we have spoken through facebook and text messages. And of course Bocephus- who is my life- will never be free from me. I try to talk to him on a regular basis and I worry about him tons, but he is off doing his thing with the Army. I wish him lots of happiness and hope that he remembers I love him everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment