Friday, April 2, 2010

What did I do......

Angie decided that she wanted to find a piercing shop and guess what, there was one down the street from my house. When we walked in we saw the hottest guy in all of Vegas. Okay, maybe he wasn't the hottest guy in Vegas, but he was damn cute. Angie filled out her forms and when talking to the piercer- who was covered head to toe in tattoos and piercings- she asked about a two for one deal. He was willing to do a piercing on each of us for cheaper price than a single piercing so I GOT ANOTHER PIERCING. (See picture below.)



So Danci now has three piercings other than my ears. It is currently still in the healing stages, so some days it is swollen and other days it is fine. I haven't quite learned how to eat without pulling on it a bit- which has caused one extremely painful night. Once the swelling is completely gone, I am suppose to go back to the shop to get a shorter post put in. They pierce them with a longer one so that there is room for it to swell without causing issues or trauma to the face.

Angie's swelled up a bit, so we went back to the shop last night, and as he was putting a new post in hers I couldn't watch so I instead stared at him the whole time. He is a very small guy, but even with all of the tattoos and piercings he is really cute and has the smoothest skin I have ever seen. I am looking forward to going back to get mine changed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment